Professional WordPress Website Management Services
Our company is ready to take on all the problems and tasks of managing your website. Maintaining a high-quality website requires constant monitoring and analysis of the received data. Our experts perform the following functions:
- Website backups. Thanks to the saved web copies, it is possible to restore the site because of an error or security breach.
- WordPress core update. The program is constantly updated to improve efficiency and safety. Keeping track of regular updates is essential to maintain compatibility with the latest version of WordPress.
- Removing the cache. On the one hand, cached files help you get the data you need and make your website run faster. But over time, they accumulate and work with the opposite effect – they slow down the work of the web resource. Clearing the cache takes time, but it is a mandatory process for the normal functioning of all settings.
- Web platform database optimization. WordPress is a set of special tools that your website needs. They include important data such as user roles, information about posts, customer account data, and more. However, not all info is essential. Over time, a lot of so-called garbage, which must be cleaned, accumulates.
Also, the specialists in our web development company are engaged in smaller but no less important tasks, such as removing spam, and unnecessary comments, cleaning up the media library, fixing broken links, etc. But it is only part of the huge and serious work of WordPress management plans. Even doing this helps to make a big difference in the quality and efficiency of your online platform. And it means increasing the profitability of the business.
Benefits of Regular WordPress Maintenance
All WordPress maintenance tasks aim to keep your site running smoothly. Moreover, this also includes the high security and speed of the website, which significantly increases the loyalty and trust of customers. So the benefits of WordPress site management are:
- improvement of search engine optimization (search engines bring fast, simple and effective sites to the top);
- fast and convenient site navigation (users do not like to search for what they need for a long time. If they do not find what they are interested in, they leave the site.);
- increasing the conversion rate (maximizing the chances of converting visitors into regular customers).
The Cost of the WordPress Management Service
Complex and voluminous tasks like WordPress site management services require frequent and sometimes daily monitoring. Therefore, the final price depends on the total amount of work, functions, and tasks and who does it all. We agree on all prices and provide the client with a list of services. We do not perform hidden services, which we independently include in the bill. Our experts warn about all actions and decisions in advance and discuss their importance with clients. Our team tries to make our cooperation cost-effective. Partnership with our agency is an investment in your business and its prosperity.